YVE-BIO Bamboo Water Filter
The YVE-BIO Bamboo water filter impresses with its pure natural materials such as sustainable bamboo, borosilicate glass and high-quality stainless steel. Furthermore, the DOME-FILTER® convinces with excellent test results.
Which pollutants are filtered out of the tap water?
During the entire service life of 6 months or 1500 litres it filters out
- drug residues by at least 99.5 %
- glyphosate by 99.99 %
- PCB's by 99 %
- chlorine by 99.4 %
- pesticides by 99.5 %
- lead by 99.9 %
- hormones by 99.5 %
- germs and bacteria by 99.99 %
- and much more.
To do this, study the test results under the "Tests" tab.
How does the YVE-BIO Bamboo drinking water filter work?
Filtering process DOME-FILTER®
The 1st stage gives the filter strong bacteriostatic and self-sterilising properties due to the ceramic impregnated with silver ions. These silver ions are toxic to bacteria and prevent mould and algae from forming on the surface of the filter, thus maintaining the cleanliness of the filter surface. (The silver used in ceramics is in particulate form, much larger than nanoscale. Because the silver particles are incorporated into the ceramic before firing, they are held firmly in place in the finished product. The silver does not leach into the filtered water; this has been proven by leachate tests conducted on our DOME-FILTER® as part of our NSF certification.)
In the 2nd stage, the water flows through the millions of pores in the housing of the ceramic filter. These pores, which are 0.2 - 0.8 microns in size, trap impurities as the water flows through them. The inside of the ceramic is an intricate maze of sharp angles designed to catch any particles that have entered the outer surface. This filtration system mimics part of the earth's natural water purification process. Just as water percolates down through layers of rock on its way, the water in a ceramic filter passes through natural media to rid itself of impurities.
The 3rd stage with its activated carbon core made from coconut shells serves to increase the adsorption capacity of the filter.
Toxic lead is filtered out in the 4th stage by heavy metal reduction media.
Passage 3-step cartridge Energy-Vitality
1st stage Energisation
The mix of tourmaline, germanium, phlogopite and jade energises your water and brings it back to life.
2nd stage Filtering
Zeolite is a microporous rock that has the ability of adsorpion (i.e. it binds substances to itself), including free radicals, ammonia or dioxins. Furthermore, it regulates the pH-value and as an ion exchanger it attracts the pollutants and releases the minerals contained.
3rd stage Structuring
The last stage takes over the function of a stream as in nature. The water gets back its natural taste. It also releases colloidal traces of silicon. In this form it is particularly bioavailable.
How does the drinking water improve after filtering?
- purification of your tap water from drug residues, hormones, pesticides and heavy metals
- structured and thus cell-available water
- life processes can run better through energisation
- filtered water without electricity, chemicals and water waste
- surface tension is reduced and less lime deposits occur (with additional use of the EM X-Pipes, grey)
- bacteria (e.g. E. Coli, cholera, salmonella) and parasites (e.g. Giardia, Klebsiella) are removed up to 99.99 %
- imitation of the earth's natural water purification process
- right turning water
- filters microplastics in tap water down to a particle size of 0.5 microns (for comparison: a human hair has a thickness of about 70 µm
- particularly harmonious and soft taste
- tested for approx. 50 pesticides; the minimum amount of retained pollutants was 99.35 % after more than 3000 litres
Please note that water that is available to cells, that provides you with optimal care and detoxifies you, needs time to filter. Just as rainwater seeps into the ground and sometimes runs for decades through the different layers of rock that purify it and enrich it with minerals and trace elements, the DOME-FILTER® also needs sufficient time to transform tap water into purest, structured water (on average less than 1 litre per hour).
In which versions is the YVE-BIO Bamboo drinking water filter available?
You will receive the YVE-BIO Bamboo water filter with upper and lower glass tank, lid, intermediate and suspension ring, base and tap Gropius as well as DOME-FILTER® and 3-step cartridge Energy-Vitality. In addition, the light protection is included in the scope of delivery. You can vary all accessories in the configuration according to your wishes.
- height: approx. 53 cm
- diameter: approx. 25 cm
- volume upper tank: 3.5 litres
- volume lower tank: 4.5 litres
- DOME-FILTER® every 6 months or after 1500 litres of flow
- 3-step cartridge Energy-Vitality after 12 months or after 3000 litres of run-through
What material is the YVE-BIO Bamboo drinking water filter made of? (you can see all test results under the tab "Tests")
- the tanks are made of borosilicate glass
- tested by CTT Consumer Testing Tech according to ISO 17025
- lid, intermediate and suspension ring as well as base and light protection are made of bamboo
- tested by Shenzhen ZKT Technology Co., Ltd
- Bamboo is one of the top fast-growing plants
- it can grow up to 91 cm per day
- 100 % natural raw material
- belongs to the hardwoods
- produces more oxygen than any other plant
- unlike trees, the plant does not die when cut down but can regenerate and continue to grow
- no fertiliser is needed during cultivation, as the falling leaves decompose and provide the plant with all the nutrients it needs
- higher tensile strength than steel
- natural miracle: structure and properties correspond to those of a high-tech material
- resistant to environmental influences: this means that pesticides and artificial irrigation can be dispensed with
- the Gropius tap is a high-quality stainless steel construction (European EN standard 1.4301)
- DOME-FILTER® made of ceramic and activated carbon from coconut shells (certified according to the internationally recognised NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53 and 401)