The YVE-BIO-ULTIMATIVE® Bamboo impresses with its pure natural materials such as sustainable bamboo, borosilicate glass and high-quality stainless steel. In addition, the Super Sterasyl convinces with excellent test results.
Which pollutants are filtered out of the tap water?
During the entire service life of 6 months or 1500 litres, pollutants are filtered out of your tap water:
- pharmaceutical residues by at least 99.5%
- glyphosate by 99.99%
- PCBs by 99%
- chlorine by 99.4%
- pesticides by 99.5%
- hormones by 99.5%
- pathogenic germs and bacteria by 99.99%
- and much more.
How does the YVE-BIO-ULTIMATIVE® Bamboo work?
Super Sterasyl Filtration Process
The 1st stage gives the filter strong bacteriostatic and self-sterilising properties due to the ceramic impregnated with silver ions. These silver ions are toxic to bacteria and prevent the formation of mould and algae on the filter surface, thus maintaining the cleanliness of the filter surface. (The silver used in ceramics is in particulate form, i.e. much larger than nanoscale. Since the silver particles are incorporated into the ceramic before firing, they remain firmly in place in the finished product. The silver does not leach into the filtered water; this has been proven by leachate tests conducted on the Super Sterasyl as part of our NSF certification).
In the 2nd stage, the tap water flows through the millions of pores in the housing of the ceramic filter. These pores, which are 0.5-0.8 microns in size, filter out the contaminants as the water flows through them. The inside of the ceramic is an intricate labyrinth with sharp angles designed to catch any particles that have penetrated the outer surface. This filtration system mimics part of the earth's natural water purification process. Just as water percolates through layers of rock on its way down, the water in the ceramic filter passes through natural media to rid itself of impurities.
The 3rd stage with its activated carbon core made from coconut shells serves to increase the adsorption capacity of the filter.
Pass 3-step Cartridge Energy-Vitality
1st stage Energisation
The mix of tourmaline, germanium, phlogopite and jade energises your water and brings it back to life.
2nd stage Filtering
Zeolite is a microporous rock that can adsorb (i.e. bind) substances such as free radicals, ammonia, dioxins and heavy metals such as lead, mercury and cadmium. It also regulates the pH value and, as an ion exchanger, attracts pollutants and releases contained Minerals.
3rd stage Structuring
The last stage takes over the function of a stream as in nature. The drinking water regains its natural taste. It also releases traces of silicon in colloidal form. In this form it is particularly bioavailable. Silicon can help reduce limescale deposits in the water by inhibiting the formation of calcium carbonate (lime).
How is the tap water improved after filtration?
- purification of tap water from drug residues, hormones, pesticides and heavy metals
- structured and thus cell-available drinking water
- life processes can run better through energisation
- filtered drinking water without electricity, chemicals and wasted water
- surface tension decreases and less lime deposits are formed (with additional use of EM X-Pipes, grey)
- pathogenic bacteria (e.g. E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella) and parasites (e.g. Giardia, Klebsiella) are removed up to 99.99%
- dextrorotatory drinking water
- filters microplastics in tap water down to a particle size of 0.5 microns (or comparison: a human hair is about 70 µm thick)
- particularly harmonious and soft taste
- tested for approx. 50 pesticides; the minimum amount of retained pollutants was 99.35% after more than 3000 litres
Why a gravity water filter?
- You can use your water filter even where there is no water connection.
- You can produce clean drinking water at any time - even in emergency situations. Because in the event of a large-scale power failure, the usual drinking water supply will not work.
- You are flexible and can take your water filter with you wherever you go, so that you always have drinking water at hand, even when travelling.
- One litre of tap water consumes up to 1000 times less energy than bottled water (according to a study by ESU-Services GmbH).
- You decide which components you want to add to your water according to your wishes. We have a wide range of accessories.
- You always have access to clean drinking water without having to buy water.
- Gravity water filters use no electricity and, unlike osmosis systems, waste no water and work without chemicals.
- easy installation - minimal maintenance - easy cleaning
- inexpensive to purchase and operate
- reliable function
- lower environmental impact than the manufacture of complex electrical filter systems
- long service life
What material is the YVE-BIO-ULTIMATIVE® Bamboo made of?
- the tanks are made of borosilicate glass
- tested by CTT Consumer Testing Tech according to ISO 17025
- lid as well as base and light protection are made of bamboo
- tested by Shenzhen ZKT Technology Co., Ltd
- Bamboo is one of the top fast-growing plants
- it can grow up to 91 cm per day
- 100 % natural raw material
- belongs to the hardwoods
- produces more oxygen than any other plant
- unlike trees, the plant does not die when cut down but can regenerate and continue to grow
- no fertiliser is needed during cultivation, as the falling leaves decompose and provide the plant with all the nutrients it needs
- higher tensile strength than steel
- natural miracle: structure and properties correspond to those of a high-tech material
- resistant to environmental influences: this means that pesticides and artificial irrigation can be dispensed with
- Super Sterasyl made of ceramic and activated carbon from coconut shells (certified according to the internationally recognised NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53 and 401)
The scope of delivery includes:
- upper glass tank
- intermediate ring
- Super Sterasyl
- Cartridge suspension ring
- 3-step Cartridge Energy-Vitality
- lower glass tank
- base with engraved Flower of life
- Light Protection
The accessories and the water tap are selected in the configuration according to your wishes.
I cannot find any spare parts for the YVE-BIO-ULTIMATIVE® Bamboo on your website. What should I do if a part breaks?
Please write to us in such a case. You can only order spare parts by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Why don't you write anything about conductivity?
The conductance of a water (measured in ppm) does not necessarily say anything about its quality. It is not possible to measure which substances are present in the water or whether these substances are harmful to health. Only conductive substances can be measured. This means that a provider can claim that the conductivity of its filtered water is very low, but it is full of non-conductive substances such as microplastics, silicones, drug residues, hormones or pesticides.
Why does the conductivity of the filtered water increase in contrast to tap water?
The slight increase in dissolved substances in your filtered water is due to the slight mineralisation.
When do I have to change the Super Sterasyl?
For a family of four, we recommend changing the filter every 6 months or after 1500 litres.
This capacity is based on the assumption that the water to be filtered has a chlorine concentration of 2 mg/l; if the chlorine concentration is lower, the capacity is naturally higher. The other media used to remove impurities are adjusted to a similar capacity of 1500 litres.
So the actual capacity of a filter depends on the concentration of impurities in the water to be filtered, and how much water flows through the filter determines how long the filter element will last. In reality, every situation is different, so it is safest to say that the Super Sterasyö has a capacity of 1500 litres, although the capacity may well be higher.
What amount of bacteria can my Super Sterasyl handle?
The Super Sterasyl forms a physical barrier to pathogens by trapping the bacteria in your water on the surface of the ceramic. These bacteria are suffocated by silver, which is added to the ceramic during manufacturing.
without electricity, without water waste and without water Connection
Tap water, fresh water, rainwater
Volume upper tank
approx. 3.5 litres
Volume lower tank
approx. 4.5 litres
- Super Sterasyl every 6 months or after 1500 litres of flow
- 3-step cartridge Energy-Vitality after 12 months or after 3000 litres of flow
- Height: approx. 53 cm (measured without handle on lid)
- Diameter: approx. 25 cm
There are no reviews yet.