The YVE-BIO-ULTIMATIVE® 3000 ABS filters reliably
- pharmaceutical residues at least 99.5%
- Glyphosate at 99.99%
- PCBs at 99%
- Chlorine 99.4%
- pesticides by 99.5%
- hormones by 99.5%
- pathogenic germs and bacteria by 99.99%
- and much more.
How does the YVE-BIO-ULTIMATIVE® 3000 ABS work?
Super Sterasyl Filtration Process
The 1st stage gives the filter strong bacteriostatic and self-sterilising properties due to the ceramic impregnated with silver ions. These silver ions are toxic to bacteria and prevent the formation of mould and algae on the filter surface, thus maintaining the cleanliness of the filter surface. (The silver used in ceramics is in particulate form, i.e. much larger than nanoscale. Since the silver particles are incorporated into the ceramic before firing, they remain firmly in place in the finished product. The silver does not leach into the filtered water; this has been proven by leachate tests conducted on the Super Sterasyl as part of our NSF certification).
In the 2nd stage, the tap water flows through the millions of pores in the housing of the ceramic filter. These pores, which are 0.5-0.8 microns in size, filter out the contaminants as the water flows through them. The inside of the ceramic is an intricate labyrinth with sharp angles designed to catch any particles that have penetrated the outer surface. This filtration system mimics part of the earth's natural water purification process. Just as water percolates through layers of rock on its way down, the water in the ceramic filter passes through natural media to rid itself of impurities.
The 3rd stage with its activated carbon core made from coconut shells serves to increase the adsorption capacity of the filter.
Pass 3-step Cartridge Energy-Vitality
1st stage Energisation
The mix of tourmaline, germanium, phlogopite and jade energises your water and brings it back to life.
2nd stage Filtering
Zeolite is a microporous rock that can adsorb (i.e. bind) substances such as free radicals, ammonia, dioxins and heavy metals such as lead, mercury and cadmium. It also regulates the pH value and, as an ion exchanger, attracts pollutants and releases contained Minerals.
3rd stage Structuring
The last stage takes over the function of a stream as in nature. The drinking water regains its natural taste. It also releases traces of silicon in colloidal form. In this form it is particularly bioavailable. Silicon can help reduce limescale deposits in the water by inhibiting the formation of calcium carbonate (lime).
They contain about 40 minerals, including for example germanium, silicon, selenium, zinc and magnesium. The minerals mineralise the drinking water and ensure that the structure of the drinking water is preserved for longer.
FIR Infrared System
The transformation of the water molecules into smallest clusters is supported to improve the cellular mobility. In addition, the infrared radiation deletes harmful information from the water.
How is the tap water improved after filtration?
- purification of tap water from drug residues, hormones, pesticides and heavy metals
- structured and thus cell-available drinking water
- life processes can run better through energisation
- filtered drinking water without electricity, chemicals and wasted water
- surface tension decreases and less lime deposits are formed (with additional use of EM X-Pipes, grey)
- pathogenic bacteria (e.g. E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella) and parasites (e.g. Giardia, Klebsiella) are removed up to 99.99%
- dextrorotatory drinking water
- filters microplastics in tap water down to a particle size of 0.5 microns (or comparison: a human hair is about 70 µm thick)
- particularly harmonious and soft taste
- tested for approx. 50 pesticides; the minimum amount of retained pollutants was 99.35% after more than 3000 litres
Why a gravity water filter?
- You can use your water filter even where there is no water connection.
- You can produce clean drinking water at any time - even in emergency situations. Because in the event of a large-scale power failure, the usual drinking water supply will not work.
- You are flexible and can take your water filter with you wherever you go, so that you always have drinking water at hand, even when travelling.
- One litre of tap water consumes up to 1000 times less energy than bottled water (according to a study by ESU-Services GmbH).
- You decide which components you want to add to your water according to your wishes. We have a wide range of accessories.
- You always have access to clean drinking water without having to buy water.
- Gravity water filters use no electricity and, unlike osmosis systems, waste no water and work without chemicals.
- easy installation - minimal maintenance - easy cleaning
- inexpensive to purchase and operate
- reliable function
- lower environmental impact than the manufacture of complex electrical filter systems
- long service life
The two tanks are made of high-quality ABS plastic that is free of plasticisers, bisphenol A (BPA) and phthalates. Of course, they are odourless and tasteless. All plastics used in our water filters have been tested by independent institutes.
The confirmation and scientific recognition of the extraordinary performance of the high-performance Super Sterasyl is officially confirmed by the international test seals of the renowned laboratories NSF International and WRAS Water Regulations Advisory Scheme Limited. They meet the highest standards for drinking water filters and the strict quality standards BS EN ISO 9002: 1994.