Terms of service
General Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy of YVE-BIO® GmbH
- 1.1 Customers within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions (GTC) may be both consumers and entrepreneurs.
- 1.2 An entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his commercial or independent professional activity. A partnership with legal capacity is a partnership endowed with the capacity to acquire rights and incur liabilities.
- 1.3 A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his self-employed professional activity.
2 Offer, conclusion of contract
- 2.1 The products and services listed by the Seller within the online shop do not constitute binding offers for the Seller; rather, it is an invitation to the Customer to submit a binding offer by placing an order.
- 2.2 By sending the order from the "virtual shopping basket", the customer places a binding order for the items contained therein. The seller will confirm receipt of this order to the customer immediately by e-mail.
- 2.3 By sending the order from the "virtual shopping basket", the customer places a binding order for the items contained therein. The seller will confirm receipt of this order to the customer immediately by e-mail.
- 2.4 The purchase contract comes into effect with the express acceptance of the order in text form or delivery of the goods by the seller. In this respect, the seller is entitled to accept the customer's offer of contract within two working days of receipt of the order.
3. prices, shipping costs
All prices stated are total prices including VAT plus shipping costs. The costs for packaging and shipping can be found in the respective offer.
4. Retention of title
The goods delivered by the seller remain his property until full payment has been received.
5. means of payment, delivery, delivery restrictions, shipping costs, transfer of risk.
- 5.1 You can find the means of payment accepted by us on our website. Delivery shall be made at the shipping costs stated in the item description. We point out any delivery restrictions, insofar as these exist.
- 5.2 If the customer is a consumer, the seller shall bear the shipping risk in any case, regardless of the shipping method. If the customer is an entrepreneur, all risks and dangers of the shipment shall pass to the customer as soon as the goods have been handed over by the seller to the commissioned logistics partner.
6. cancellation policy
Cancellation policy to print out here.
- 7.1 All our goods are subject to a statutory liability for defects. The statutory provisions
- shall apply to liability and warranty.
- 7.2 The warranty period for used items is 12 months. Claims for damages remain unaffected by this provision. Any guarantees do not restrict the statutory warranty claims
8. Consumer information for distance contracts for the purchase of goods
- 8.1 The seller is not subject to special codes of conduct not mentioned above
- 8.2 The essential characteristics of the goods offered by the Seller as well as the period of validity of limited offers can be found in the individual product descriptions within the scope of the Internet offer. The language available for the conclusion of the contract is exclusively German.
- 8.3 Complaints and warranty claims can be submitted to the address given in the supplier identification. For information on payment, delivery or fulfilment, please refer to the offer
- 8.4 In the online shop, you first place the selected goods in the shopping basket. Once you have selected all the items you want, then you can proceed to checkout, or choose an express purchase with PayPal
- 8.4.1 Proceed to checkout
If you choose the option "Checkout", the order process will be as follows: If you are already a customer, then you can log in by entering your email address and password. If you are a new customer, you can either register in the shop or continue shopping without registering. In both cases, you must enter your contact details in the next step. Furthermore, you have the option to choose whether the delivery should go to the billing address or a special delivery address. After that, you can choose your preferred method of payment and finally place your order by clicking on the "Buy" button. Until then, you have the option of recognising your entries, checking them and, if necessary, correcting them after pressing the "Back" button of your browser on the previous page or cancelling the order process by leaving the page.
- 8.4.2 Express purchase with PayPal
If you choose the option "Express purchase with PayPal", the order process will be as follows: If you already have a PayPal account, you can log in by entering your e-mail address and password. Otherwise, you must first create a PayPal account. Once you are logged in, you can change your delivery address if necessary and select the bank details you would like to use for payment. Clicking on the "Continue" button will take you to the "Please check your order" page of our ordering process. In the last step, you can place your order by clicking on the "Buy" button. Until then, you have the possibility to recognise your entries, check them and, if necessary, correct them after pressing the "Back" button of your browser on the previous page or cancel the order process by leaving the page
- 8.5 The Seller does not save the text of the contract itself after the conclusion of the contract and the Seller does not make the text of the contract accessible to the customer itself. However, after the conclusion of the contract, we will send the customer an order confirmation with all the details to the e-mail address you have provided, in which you will once again be informed of all the essential data of your order, our General Terms and Conditions and your cancellation policy. You have the option of printing out both the General Terms and Conditions and your order with all the data entered during the ordering process. Using the print function of your browser, you also have the option of printing out the text of the contract. You can also save the text of the contract by clicking on the right mouse button to save the Internet page on your computer. After completion of the order processing, the contract text is no longer accessible to you
9. final provisions
- 9.1 The contractual relationship between the Seller and the Customer and the respective terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. If the customer is a consumer, the applicable statutory regulations and rights in favour of the consumer under the law of the customer's country of residence shall remain unaffected by this agreement. The application of UN sales law is excluded
- 9.2 If the aforementioned provisions have not become part of the contract in whole or in part or are ineffective, the remainder of the contract shall remain effective. Insofar as the provisions have not become an integral part of the contract or are ineffective, the content of the contract shall be governed by the statutory provisions
27628 Hagen im Bremischen
Managing Directors / CEO's
Herbert Decker, Stephanie Helliger
HR number HRB 209039